- Created on Friday, 23 October 2015 00:54
- Published on Friday, 23 October 2015 00:54
- Hits: 4477
At this time of year, those little air leaks around our home can feel like a mighty wind. Experts agree, however, that it is possible to add more comfort and energy savings to your home by:
* Caulking around windows and by using window insulation kits;
* Sealing any gaps surrounding electrical or plumbing entry points into your home;
* Adding an insulation/air barrier system like Icynene to your home for ongoing energy savings and a more comfortable, draft-free environment.
You can learn more about the benefits of air sealing online at www.icynene.com.